Copyright Information

The design work, text and photographs on this site are copyright by The Craft Bin, LLC. This information is shared to inspire you. All content on this site is not to be used for commercial purposes without explicit permission. Thank you so much for your support!

Blogroll

Custom Web Applications

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spellbinders - Pumpkin Die Cut

Did you have a nice Halloween? Here is a easy way to create a pumpkin die cut using Spellbinders Circle Die that you can use for Halloween page.

1. Create 3 circles using the same Spellbinders Circle Die. I use the 3rd smallest die from Small Standard Circle Die Set.








2. Draw 2 curve lines on the first circle like the picture shown here. I use dotted line, but you can use solid line if you prefer.















3. Attach the other 2 circles at the bottom of the first circle like picture shown here. I put the middle circle slightly lower than the outer circle. Then draw dotted line along the middle circle line. Draw the stem, a leave and a couple of vines using a green pen

1 comment:

cynlo said...

Thank you for this very ingenious and crafty pattern. I added a green stump, punched 2 green eyelets so I could string green wire through, added beads onto the wire along with green leaves. It looks so cute! I wish I could attached a picture for you to see. Thank you for the pattern.